Friday, November 15, 2013

{It's a . . . }


And we couldn't be more excited! This is the first time Ryan and I have been wrong about the gender of one of our kid's. We both thought for sure it was a girl, but as you can tell by the picture, it most clearly is not! 


Since Ryan is an OB now I decided I needed to take advantage of those perks and sneek in an early ultra sound at 15 weeks to see if we could tell the gender. We were pretty sure it was a boy, but waited to announce until we re confirmed at the 20 week ultra sound.


He is showing early signs of being as stubborn as his brother and sister. The ultra sound tech couldn't even get all the measurements she needed because he was in a very awkward position (see pic below) and would not move out of it. Is that not the coolest ultrasound picture you have ever seen?!  I can't believe we got a shot of his entire body in that awkward position. I love it!


Both kids were also convinced it was going to be a baby sister and Addy was a little bit sad at first. I know she will be a good big sis to the little guy because she is already so good with Eli. She is excited that she get's to share a room with baby boy for a couple of years. Hopefully her excitement continues ;) 


At 20 weeks I am feeling much better, but I do still have to take anti-nausea medication to keep feeling that way. I am already feeling so much bigger than I did with Addy and Eli and am slightly uncomfortable which is not a good sign! This little guy has had no problem making his presence known. Things sure do appear faster the third time around!

We have no names picked out. We haven't a clue what to name this little guy. For now we just call him Marshmallow. If you have any suggestions send them our way! Addy says we should name him Brady and Eli wants Thomas after Thomas the train so they compromised and said we can name him Brady Thomas. At least they came up with normal names :) We can't wait for this sweet boy to be a part of this family!

2 comments:

Cassie December 19, 2013 at 4:49 AM  

That is an awesome ultrasound pic! Congrats!

Cassie December 19, 2013 at 4:49 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP