Tuesday, October 1, 2013

{Snug as a Bug in a Rug}

The other day Eli fell asleep literally one minute before we arrived home. He still needed to eat lunch so I wanted him to wake up. I took him out of the van and immediately set him down to walk hoping that would wake him up. I had made it inside the house before he did and was busy putting a few things away when I realized that a little someone never came in the house. I went back out into the garage and stumbled upon this.


I had to get under our van to take this picture. I guess he was more tired than I thought! I couldn't get him to wake up so he ended up skipping lunch that day. I love the funny moments our kids provide us with daily!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP