{Adalee & Eli Wanted to Share . . . }


We are so excited to be announcing this new addition to our family! April 13th will be here before we know it! I feel like it has been so long since this family has had a baby to love on! We actually took these pictures as we told the kids they were going to get a new baby brother or sister. They were so excited and cute about it. I was worried Eli wouldn't like the idea very much, but for the rest of the day he patted my belly and gave it kisses and kept saying "Yours baby is so cute!"
I was most excited to tell the kids that the reason mommy has been puking her guts out for weeks is because of the baby! To say this baby has kicked my pants would be an understatement. Until week 9 when I had my first doctor's appointment and got the blessed medication Zofran, I was puking 2-5 times a day and accomplishing very little. I felt so bad that we all had to go through it, it really wasn't fun.
The kids were very patient and concerned with me and kept wondering if I was ever going to get better. Since the medication I don't throw up very much anymore and they fight over who gets to bring me my pills every morning in bed. Ha! That's pretty terrible. I'm so grateful to Ryan, Addy, and Eli for all being so loving and caring during this difficult time for me. Bring it on baby # 3, bring it on. This little family is so excited to have you come! It will be an adjustment, as it always is, but we know we need you in our home!
Here's a look at the bump at thirteen weeks. You're still a little thing, but you have made your presence known! Welcome to the family little one, we love you so much already.




0 comments:
Post a Comment