Sunday, October 13, 2013

{Ryan Turns Triple-X}

Ryan's sister Michelle found the funniest thing to lighten the mood for turning the big 3-0.


I couldn't agree with it more. Triple-X does sound WAY cooler ;)



My funny gift to Ryan wasn't as nice as hers, but was definitely still found humorous by the birthday guy. I have been waiting several years to give him this bouquet of tootsie pops! I love how Eli was trying to smell them like they were actual flowers.


 Ryan later informed me that he doesn't like tootsie pops, but he put one in his mouth long enough to humor me with a picture. What a guy!


Since Ryan's birthday was on Sunday this year he and I celebrated the night before with a date night out to Tucano's. He loves his meats so what better place to celebrate?


 Sunday was pretty low key, just the way he likes it. What he was looking forward to most was his birthday dessert. I have also been waiting a couple years to make this bad boy! It had Ryan written all over it. Layer of brownie, ice cream with Reese's peanut butter cups mixed in, brownie, more ice cream, brownie, and  topped with hot fudge and more Reese's. Ryan's three loves in life: ice cream, brownies, and reese's peanut butter cups. After his first three loves of course: Me, Me, and . . . Me. Alright, alright, Addy, Eli, and then Me ;)


We sure do love this Daddy of ours. The kids and I spent dinner telling Ryan thirty reasons we love him. I really wish I had written them down because we all had some good ones, but the bottom line is, he is hands down the best husband and dad anyone could ever hope to have. He is my support, my love, and my everything and I would follow him to the ends of the earth. Actually, I'm gonna say that this whole medical school/residency adventure has proven that :) He works so hard for us and gives us his all even when he doesn't have any energy left in him. As we were listing our thirty we reasons we love daddy about 15 of them from the kids were different variations of "he plays with me." The highlight of their day is when their daddy comes home to play!
 


We love you so much Ryan and are so proud of all your accomplishments in life and for the man you are right now and, at age 30! Thanks for sharing your years with us, we cherish them all!


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP