[Fire Station Field Trip}
Adalee had her very first field trip for preschool! She has been excited for weeks about this day! I volunteered to drive kids so Eli and I both got to come a long. I love that she was just as excited about me coming to preschool with her as she was about going on the field trip. They had a great time touring the fire station, learning about fire safety, and getting to go inside a real fire truck!
In preschool this month they have been focusing on ways to stay safe. Adalee has worked hard on learning her home address and phone number and remembers them both very well now. We are so proud of her! You know who else learned their address this month? Eli! That boy definitely has his fathers brains. I swear I haven't ttaught him anything, he just hears me talking about it and remembers. I have never once asked him to say our address with me, but he must have been listening to Addy practice because he recited it perfectly when I asked him if he knew what it was. He's a smarty pants for sure!
Yay for field trips! And yay for older siblings who can teach the younger ones!



0 comments:
Post a Comment