Monday, March 18, 2013

{St. Louis Missouri!}



The day has finally come and we FINALLY know what our fate will be for the next 4 years! Ryan matched in OBGYN to his first choice residency at St. Louis Mercy Hospital! We are very excited to be moving forward in this long process, but I would be lying if I said we weren't going to miss it here in Iowa terribly. At least it's only a skip, hop, and a jump away so I'm sure we will make some visits back to see friends.

We know a handful of people that live in St. Louis already and  they all have told us how much they love it there so I hope it will grow on us and that we can embrace the journey ahead of us! I am repeatedly amazed at Ryan and what he has accomplished in our few short years of marriage. I'm so proud of that boy! Look out St. Louis, we're headed your way!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP