Sunday, March 17, 2013

{Kiss Us, We're Iowish!}

Since we've lived in Iowa for the past for years I couldn't help but laugh when I saw a shirt that said the phrase "Kiss Me I'm Iowish!" I kinda wish I had bought it! This year's St. Patty's day was pretty low key around here. We have had a lot going on between trying to find a house (more to come on that), getting ready to leave for seven weeks, and trying to be somewhat ready to pack up, move, and graduate the week we get home in May. I'm tired just thinking about all of it and can't believe the end of our time here in Iowa is coming so soon :(




Our friends the Conovers invited us over for a St. Patricks Day lunch and it was just so cute and perfect. We ate a fruit rainbow and had individual pizza's with a "shamrock" on top of each one. The kids had so much fun playing together  and were very sad to leave. We figured this would probably be our last play date before we head out of town so we tried to make the most of it!


For breakfast on St. Patrick's Day I cooked up some Mint Chocolate Chip Pancakes that I saw over at The Idea Room Blog. I thought they were delicious and the kids didn't seem to care for them too much. I guess they just like plain old boring ones. Cummon little ones, there's chocolate in there! They must not be my children after all ;)

1 comments:

shelbell March 27, 2013 at 9:02 PM  

Lol...Danna, I did that same fruit rainbow thingy on St. Patties too:) So happy for you guys and your new residency adventure ahead of you. Woot!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP