{Little Boys}
. . . sigh . . .
Have I ever told you just how much I love having a little boy? Well, I do. I would take four more in a heartbeat if they were just like this little guy.
Somedays I wonder how he survives being smothered and kissed and being told "i love you" over and over and over. All. Day. Long. Yeah, it's pretty bad. And his "sorry mama." Oh, the sorry's. Somtimes I am a little too excited when he gets in to trouble and has to say he's sorry because it is the sweetest most heartfelt word coming out of his little mouth. Between that and his "lud you mama" he OWNS me.
These pictures were taken by my sweet friend Becky from Be Closer Photography. It was so fun to get great pictures of my kids with out having to be the one behind the lens. So if you're ever in Nampa, ID look her up, she's the best!
I could watch him play all day. He is extremely inquisitive when it comes to playing. He plays so much differently than Addy. He likes to figure out how things work and why they do what they do. He is so much like his Daddy in this way. He is constantly building trains with EVERYTHING. If there is more than one of something you can bet he will have them all lined up perfectly in a matter of seconds.
Ryan and I sat back and watched him build this train with books one day
and we could hardly believe our eyes. He first started building it from
the carpet going towards a wall. Well, he quickly noticed that he had
more books than he did space to get to that wall so he re arranged all
of the books to fit perfectly going from the carpet to a different wall.
He used every. single. book. And they fit perfectly. I was amazed. He
then proceeded to walk a long those books like he was a piece in a board
game because that's half the fun right?
I feel so fortunate to be this little guy's mama and he spends his days making sure I know that he's glad I'm his too. He's my little sunshine.










0 comments:
Post a Comment