{There She Goes}
She has a love hate relationship with taking photos. Hates to take them, loves to look at them afterwards. Taking a photo of her comes with a hefty price, but definitely one I am willing pay if she will let me capture that beautiful face of hers! You would have thought by the sound of the tantrum she was throwing during these photos that I was making her eat a worm. I captured the whole package really. Tiny bit of sugar, whole lot of spice, and a little bit nice ;)
Mama really does love you Addy girl, even if you are hard. By the time your two hours of preschool were up Eli and I were more than ready to have you back. Eli especially missed you and was very concerned when we got in the car after dropping you off. He looked over at your empty car seat with tear filled eyes and said "Addy? Addy?" He sure does love you.
After preschool you talked non stop about all the things you did. You were especially excited to be able to practice writing your name with a marker and your favorite "subject" of the day was art. You love coloring and doing any kind of project.
I'm so excited for you to learn, grow, and play with your friends at preschool this year because I know that being with your friends is your favorite place to be. Love you to the moon and back little one.


0 comments:
Post a Comment