Thursday, April 12, 2012

{Happy Easter}


What a wonderful opportunity Easter brings us to teach our children about the Savior. I always want Addy and Eli to know to the love their mother has for the Savior and I pray that when opportunities arise for me to share bits and pieces of my testimony that I will be ready. I want them to know that I know our savior lived and died for us. I want them to know how beautiful his life was and still is and the perfect example he was for us. To know his undeniable love for us. His complete selflessness. That he so willingly took our every pain, sorrow, mistake, and trial upon himself that he might truly bear our burdens, making him the single most important person to ever have lived. He knows us. He knows our pains. He knows our happiness. It is in him and through him that we may become those spirit sons and daughters who knew truth and right, who so effortlessly chose to come to earth to obtain our bodies, and who knew we could someday return to live with our loving Heavenly Father. Words can never express how thankful I am to him for making it possible for me to be sealed to my family for forever. I know he lives. I know he loves us. And to my sweet little ones, may you always know and feel the importance of Easter. You are perfect in every way.            ♥ Mama

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP