Tuesday, December 20, 2011

{Ginger Bread Hot Chocolate Party}







Sorry to those of you who's houses are facing backwards in the picture. Oops.

Every holiday I always have big plans in my head to throw some elaborate party. Well, this year I actually did it! With the help of my sweet friend Andrea and of course my helpful hubs, we had a very successful and fun gingerbread house making, frosting and candy eating, sugar cookie decorating, high class hot chocolate drinking, mingling, laughing, screaming, picture taking, cupcake eating, fantasticating, par-tay!

All I have to say is these families have one thing in common . . .they all can decorate a mean gingerbread house ;)

8 comments:

Elise December 20, 2011 at 8:10 PM  

YUM! What a fun par-tay! We miss all of you great families in Iowa.

Cassie December 21, 2011 at 12:59 PM  

Oh how fun is that?! Great job, the spread looks so festive and pretty. I miss you guys danna, I need a party friend out here!!! Have a merry Christmas!!

Shannon December 23, 2011 at 10:34 AM  

What a great party. I love all the pics! Maybe I'll have to give this a try next year :)

Nicole December 29, 2011 at 10:49 AM  

That looks like so much fun with great company! Wish we could have been there. :)

Rhonda Montgomery January 5, 2012 at 2:40 PM  

That looks like so much fun! I might do that next year!!!

Rhonda Montgomery January 5, 2012 at 2:40 PM  

That looks like so much fun! I might do that next year!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP