{It's a Small World}

Meet Gena, my amazing friend and neighbor in Iowa. We literally shared a wall at one point.
Meet Danna, I don't think I need to tell you about her ;)
Meet Hayley, Gena's sister.
Meet Jeff, Danna's brother.
Gena+Danna= Friends.
Hayley+Jeff= Newlywed's.
Hayley + Danna = Sister in-laws.
Jeff + Gena = Brother and Sister in-law.
Gena + Danna = Practically family now!
This really is one small world. Gena and I didn't even set these two up. They Found each other all on their own. So although Gena and I can't take complete credit for these two getting married, we still take partial. We just nudged them in the right direction and kept the ball rolling smoothly ;)
Their wedding day was perfect. Both Bride and Groom looked spectacular and were blissfully happy. Great weather, great family time, good food, lot's of laughs, and cute kids galore. It was fun to play matchy match with my cute family for the day :) Addy looked so beautiful in her pretty princess dress.

It amazes me that at such a young age her little soul yearns to go inside the temple. We don't live very close to a temple, but she can still spot a temple from a mile away. You can imagine her excitement when she was able to get right up to the very doors of the temple. The words "I love to see the temple, I'll go inside someday" repeated over and over in my mind as I watched her try to peek through the crack in the door and to ever so carefully reach for the door knob. It melted my heart.

We are so happy for Jeff & Hayley and are excited for the new life that lies ahead of them, together. Thank you for getting married so we could be reminded of the importance of family and for letting us be a part in your special day. We love you!
2 comments:
So fun!!!!
i just now saw this. yay for weddings!!! i love your dialogue, so cute. we did "nudge" them in the right direction.
Post a Comment