{Summer Fun #42}

{Sidewalk Paint}
Water + Corn Starch + Food Coloring = A whole lotta fun! Who would have ever guessed that this "secret" combination could be so entertaining? I love that Addy is drowning in her Daddy's shirts :) It brought back childhood memories of my favorite "nightgowns."
We were unsure if this combination was going to stain, but good news for you, it doesn't! So go on, you know you want to. Whip up this "secret combination" and let your kids at it!

I can hardly stand how cute these sweeties of mine are!
3 comments:
how cute! -and what a great idea! What are the ratio's of that mixture?
p.s. it was SO good to see you at Macey's...it was a tender mercy...miss you!
Looks like fun! I really like them with their names and I love Addy's swirly pig tails.
i'm totally trying that sidewalk chalk. the kids have done that with their preschools but i have forgotten about it until seeing it on your blog. thanks for the reminder =)
Post a Comment