{Eli Ryan, Nine Months}
Eli,
You have now been in the world for as long as you were inside of me. Crazy! You are growing so quickly. As of this month you weigh 18 lbs. 9 oz. and are 28 1/4 inches long. Your weight rang in at the 20th percentile, your height at 60th, and your head at 60th.
All of the mom's who have babies your age are talking about how they are crawling, waving, standing up to things, but not you. You my son, are an observer. We have said this before and we will say it again, you are very inquisitive. I think you are just going to watch until you have it all figured out in your head and then you will just do it perfectly the first time. To be honest, I am glad you aren't crawling because when you do, we are in big trouble. You've had many hours to sit and observe your surroundings and I can see it in your eyes, you are anxiously awaiting to go grab it all. You are very grabby and extremely wiggly.
Your favorite occupations include sucking on tails and pulling hair. Sister get's so mad when she gets too close to you because you can't help but pull those pig tails. Allow me to further explain the sucking on tails part. When playing with any stuffed animal you will move it around until you find it's tail or if it doesn't have a tail you find a tag and then you suck on it until it's completely soaked with slobber. It then it proceeds to dry all crusty, in turn making it so much easier to find it the next time. Whatever makes you happy :)
So these overalls were Ryan's when he was this age. How sweet is that?
You have quite a few nick names. We alternate between E, chunky monkey, bubba, bugga boo, and tank. You really aren't that chubby, but compared to Addy you are a little tank and I love it. You have the most delicious rolls on those thighs of yours and I can't help but pinch them.
Your favorite snack is paper. I have to be careful where I set you because if there is any paper around you will find a way to get it. The other day I was playing with you and all of the sudden you coughed up a sticker. You are pretty serious about your paper.
You recently discovered how to shake your head "no." It brings laughter every time you do it because you start going in a circle and your eyes can't keep up with the movement of your head so you just look dizzy. You are also starting to play peek-a-boo and have learned to give big slobbery kisses.
You are my bucket of sunshine. I haven't seen a baby as happy as you. You are so, so happy all the time. We all love to get you up in the morning and after naps because you you kick and squeal with delight. Thank you for brightening up our days with your big smiles and filling them with your delightful personality. You really are my little bucket of sunshine.
Love, Mama

4 comments:
These are absolutely adorable perfect!!!
These pictures are beyond adorable!
These photos are stunning dana.
k...seriously...let's set a date so my boys can look as adorable as yours!! please take their pictures!
Post a Comment