{Summer Fun Chart}
I don't know about you, but I always have high expectations of things we will do when summer time arrives. But eventually those warm summer days begin to fade and when they do they often take my "summer adventures" with them. I am left wondering where the time has gone and what our days were filled with.
So . . . I am bound and determined not to let summer slip through my fingers this year and to accomplish this goal I came up with the Summer Fun Chart! I have seen a few of these charts floating around out in blog land so I decided to make one up that applied to me and my family. Who knew day dreaming up 51 days of summer fun could really be, well, FUN! I even got Ryan involved :)
I will be printing mine out at Costco as a 8x10 and then mod podging it onto foam board. I am excited to display it this summer and hopefully this will keep me motivated to stick with it. I also left a space next to each activity where Addy can place a sticker to mark that we did it.
Having a hard time reading our list? haha! You will have to check back to figure out our list. We couldn't spoil the secrets of all our big plans ;)
So go on, do it! Get out a pen and paper and start writing those summer dreams down before those summer days fade away. I will even be so kind as to email you the chart I made and you can customize it to fit your own family! This will require having photoshop. Leave your email in a comment if you'd like your own :)
Happy Summer!
5 comments:
I totally want you to e-mail me your list!! Fun idea!! :D And yes, I do have photoshop! Hooray!
I think that on your list should be coming to Utah to visit me!! :)
Ha great minds think alike!! I just did one for our little fam a couple days ago.... I must say I LOVE your design- Miss you girl hope you are enjoying your SUMMER!
What a great idea. I want one. Meg_n_donny@hotmail.com
Send me one!!! What a great idea!!
Post a Comment