{Summer Fun #24)

#24. Go to the Swim Park
Addy pulls her "swim-soup" out everyday and begs us to go swimming so today we finally took her. We weren't sure how she would do because she has been a little funny about getting wet during bath time, but she did awesome. She was so happy! She was free to run, jump, splash, and scream to her little hearts content.
This was Eli's first time being in a pool of water other than the bathtub. We figured he would love it because he is a WILD man in the tub. I have never seen any baby splash like he does in the tub. Surprisingly, he was a little unsure of it. He didn't hate it or anything, but he didn't splash like I thought he would. I think he would have liked it more if we could have brought in our blow up tube for him to sit in.
I wish I could have gotten a picture of him in the water, but I was too afraid to let go of him long enough to take a picture. He can still be a little unstable when he sits and I was afraid he would fall over. Oh well. He cheesed it up for the camera sitting on the lawn chair instead. Silly boy.
3 comments:
that park looks like so much fun! wish we had some of those here...we miss the ones in WA. Your kids are SO CUTE!!
Addy looks like she is in heaven! What a fun outing!
Where did you get your swimsuit? It is super cute and I am looking for a new one!
Post a Comment