Summer Fun #2}

#2. Go to the Library
I put this on the chart in hopes that it would get me back in the habit of taking Addy to the library. We have slacked a bit since, well, since I got pregnant with Eli. haha!
I'm not sure this particular trip convinced me to get back into the routine. Don't let that innocent, angelic little girl trick you. Fifteen minutes after this picture was taken I was seen carrying a stack of twelve books in one hand and Addy kicking and screaming in the other. Yes, I was that one awful parent with the out of control child. And in the library nonetheless! You know it's bad when you go to check out your books and everyone let's you go to the front of the line and a lady hands you her re-usable bag to put your books in and says, "Take it! You need it more than I do!" Wow, one of my top most humiliating moments of Addy having a meltdown. Maybe we will have a more successful trip when we have to return the books . . .
2 comments:
You're not alone! KJ has thrown some wonderful tantrums in stores and I have become that parent as well. We love and miss that girl even when she is having one of her moments.
Gotta love those meltdowns! What is a mom to do? Just try to grin and bear it!!!
Post a Comment