{Eight Months}

Yup. It's happened again. Another month has gone by! I now know when the transformation from baby to not so baby is. Eli has done a 180 from last month. His personality is really coming out now and unfortunately, he's not so snuggly anymore. I can still get a few snuggles out of him in the morning and sometimes at night, but that's about it :(
Ryan and I both thought there was no way any baby could be more wiggly than Addy was. Well, we have been proved wrong. Little Mr. here is way beyond wiggly. Most the time if you are holding him he won't sit and he won't stand, he just bends at the knees and leans his head back. Silly boy.
He broke his very first pearly white a couple weeks ago. I didn't even know it was close to coming through. I randomly stuck my finger in his mouth and there it was! We don't have any pictures yet because it's still pretty small and hard to see, but I'm sure they will be coming soon.
Other than that not much is new with the little man. He's not crawling, nor do I think he is even close to doing that. When I go to put him on his stomach he puts his knees up under him and is in the perfect position to crawl, but it terrifies him. I have never seen him get so mad. I think it scares him because he doesn't know how to get down. Whatever the reason may be, he does not like it. Maybe the one time he face planted into the carpet has scarred him for life ;)

I think Addy was teaching him how to play hide-n-seek here ;) Actually if I remember right, she was making him a robot and saying "E-yi Robot, E-yi Robot."
He is still mama's boy, daddy's buddy, and Addy's favorite form of entertainment. She loves her litte brother. Eli is still happy as ever and we love every day spent with our smiley boy.
2 comments:
Where has the time gone? He is sooo grown up and so very cute!!! I always say from now until they go in the nursery at church is the hardest time ever on Sundays! Especially if they are wiggly!!! He is adorable!
I love the bow tie! Too cute :)
Post a Comment