Sunday, April 17, 2011

{Yummers}

I have been meaning to blog this post for 2 months now, but it just never happened.



At four months old we decided to try to give little buddy his first taste of rice cereal. As you can see from the pictures, he wasn't too sure about it. He kept pushing his tongue out to get the cereal out of his mouth. He didn't know what was going on. I was hoping he would catch on a little quicker than he did, but after a couple weeks of forcing it in his mouth he decided to give in and help me out a bit :) He is becoming a big boy. There's no looking back now!



Eli is definitely a little more difficult to feed due to his "bobble head." I still can't feed him in the bumbo unless I press my hand against his forehead to make him hold still! I usually end up feeding him while he lays in my lap or in the swing. Silly boy!

1 comments:

Rhonda Montgomery May 1, 2011 at 10:39 PM  

This is so funny. Paige just tried to feed Cambree rice cereal for the first time, and I imagine she looked about like these pictures! Brings back memories! I always hated those first couple of weeks! What a mess!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP