{Get Well Flowers}

It was late. It was raining. I was missing my husband. I was exhausted from taking care of two sick kids and was on the verge of getting sick myself. I heard a knock at the door and opened it up to see these beauties staring me in the face. I peeked around them and there he was, looking as handsome as ever. 
I really do have the best husband ever. I mean seriously, who takes the center piece off of a table to bring home to his wife? Don't worry, they were finished with them ;) He has really stepped up to the plate this week and has taken great care of me and the kiddos in our time of need. I could not have done it with out him and that is not an understatement. I REALLY could not have done it with out him. I don't blog about Ryan as much as I should, but he is the best husband ever and I am so proud of him and all of his accomplishments (including a scholarship he just received!!). Me and our babies love you Ry. Thank you for letting me lay on the couch. All. Week. Long.
4 comments:
oh so adoreable. thanks for sharing. :)
So thoughtful! And BEAUTIFUL pictures of the flowers, by the way. Gorgeous, really!! So glad you got through the week from......
You do have a great husband! I love all the pictures and sorry I have not checked the blog in a bit. Just too busy trying to get packed up, but your blog is delightful as ever and I am glad I took time out to catch up tonight!
Flowers=happiness
Post a Comment