Tuesday, March 1, 2011

{Joy of Love Roundup}



I have been sick with bronchitis for three weeks now and Addy got the stomach flu last week so I fell really behind with the Joy of Love class. My hope for the year is to find the joy in my everyday life and this class allowed me to do just that this month. I am so glad I was able to focus on my loved ones and to be reminded of the many reasons of why I do love them. With that being said, I think I am all loved out. Okay, not really, but my everyday life needs some attention since it has been ignored for a few weeks. I realize I didn't finish the month out, but it's good-bye for now Joy of Love, because you are no longer giving me joy, but rather stress.

1 comments:

Shannon March 5, 2011 at 9:41 AM  

I so LOVED seeing all your posts this month with the Joy of Love photo challenges. I hope you are feeling better!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP