Thursday, March 10, 2011

{Four Months}



Since being sick I have found myself to be slightly unmotivated, which is why this post is so late. Goodness, this boy is almost five months now!

I still continue to be in denial about the fact that he is getting older, everyday. I can still be found every morning, afternoon, and evening curled up on the bed or couch snuggling him. We take a couple of "mini" naps together everyday and they are my favorite. I know soon enough he isn't going to want to fall asleep on me. It breaks my heart just thinking about it. It's quite pathetic how wrapped around this little boy I am. He really is a sweet, sweet, boy. He definitely keeps my sanity. We can be having an awful, horrible, no good day, and all I have to do is look at his heart melting smile and it all goes away.

Addy loves her "buddy" so much and it has been very fun and rewarding to watch the friendship between these two form. Eli's whole face lights up anytime Addy gives him a moment of her attention. He thinks she is the funniest thing around. Seriously, Addy just looks at him and he giggles. She loves her "Ay-Yi." I have no idea how to spell how she says Eli. That's my best shot at it. Kind of like the phrase "Ay, yi, yi!" She's getting closer! It used to be "I-E."



The simple joys of our four month old

♥ Weight: 13 pounds 7 ounces (55th percentile) Height: 25 inches (20th percentile) Head Circumference: 16 1/4 inches (25th percentile)

♥ He is constantly squealing. I don't even know if you can call it squealing. I don't know what to call it. All I know is it's loud and makes me laugh.

♥ He has discovered his tongue and now it's always hanging out. he is also getting good at blowing spit bubbles.

♥ He smiles at everyone who looks at him. Cashier, neighbor, random person in the store, everyone!

♥ He is always moving. I'm going to have my hands full. I already see it.

♥ This little Eli loves his sleep. If his sister doesn't wake him up he usually takes two 2 1/2 hour naps and a third shorter one. He now sleeps from 7:00 p.m. until 6 or 6:30 a.m.

♥ He's kind of a bobble head. His neck is plenty strong, but he still prefers to bobble it back and forth.

♥ He loves, loves, loves his baths. Addy looks forward to taking a bath with him. There is a lot of splashing that goes on in there and I have to tell you, it's not from Addy. Eli kicks and splashes up a storm the second he touches the water. It is quite entertaining for us all :)

♥ He is sweet, it's as simple as that.

3 comments:

Elise March 10, 2011 at 10:27 PM  

What a sweet baby. He has grown so much since I've been gone. I love these pictures of him. So so sweet.

Cassie March 11, 2011 at 7:43 AM  

He is soo cute! I love his dimple!

Allie March 12, 2011 at 10:49 AM  

So sweet and adorable! Which reminds me... I was wondering if WHEN this babe comes if you'll be willing to take some pics for me or "it" :D ? (please-o-please)
PS. great job on the primary activity, Chloe loved it!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP