{the JOY of love & everyday life}
My sister told me about Willette Photography a few weeks ago and I have been following her blog ever since. I really enjoy her daily tips she gives on photography and was very excited when my sister told me she would be providing one of her workshops free of charge. The workshop is titled {the JOY of LOVE} for the month of February. An entire month to focus on my loved ones and to remind myself of why I love them.
This goes along so well with my New Year's hope of {finding the joy} in my everyday life and I was so excited to get started.
{joy of love} Day 01: What They Do
My love studies. He studies long and hard. From the early hours of the morning to the late hours of the night. He is a hard worker and I admire this about him. He is going to make an amazing Doctor because he knows his stuff. He knows it because he studies, long and hard, everyday.
You can find her workshop here at her site.
2 comments:
Oh Danna, this sounds fun! I want to do it, too.
Hey I'm thinkin' I might give this a try too!
Post a Comment