Monday, January 31, 2011

{Eli ♥ Three Months}



With every passing month I get a little more sad because my sweet boy keeps getting bigger and bigger. I realize I pray for him to grow healthy and strong everyday, but I just keep thinking maybe he could slow down on the growing part? Just maybe? Until then, I am going to have to hang on to the little guy while I can.





I can not get over how sweet Eli is. Oohhh, I just want to kiss him, and cuddle him to death. I pretty much do just that everyday. There's a special connection between my boy and I. I can't quite put my finger on it, but we have a thing for each other ;) His dimply smile. His baby goos and gahs. The little rolls on his thighs. Giggles. His bright blue eyes staring at me. I want to bottle it all up and save it in a jar. He is making it very easy for me to find the joy in my everyday life. He is JOY.



At three months Eli

♥ Likes to talk
♥ Has had his first bottle
♥ Likes blowing spit bubbles
♥ Loves his big sister and likes taking baths with her
♥ Sleeps from 8 p.m.-6 a.m.
♥ Is very ticklish, especially around his armpits and on his feet
♥ Laughs lot's
♥ Enjoys cuddling with mama every morning before Addy wakes up
♥ Does not like when we talk too loud. He tears up every time. He is kind of a sensitive little guy.
♥ Loves his play mat and gives huge smiles when we turn on the star that came with it.
♥ Has shown a little stranger anxiety.
♥ Is constantly moving, kicking, waving his arms, and scooting in circles.
♥ Loves to stand
♥ Still loves to suck on his hands
♥ Always wakes up with a big smile on his face

2 comments:

♥Shelley January 31, 2011 at 5:19 PM  

He sure looks like his daddy : )

Cassie January 31, 2011 at 7:20 PM  

oh he is adorable!!!! I love his sweet dimples when he smiles! I also love the shoes :)

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP