{New Year's Hopes}

Lately I have seen the word JOY everywhere. It has been floating around in my head for weeks and I think I finally realized why. I have been trying to think of a New Year's Hope for myself and this was it! I needed a "theme" for the year, for my life.
So, what's my hope for 2011?
FIND THE JOY
I hope to play with my kids more
I hope to say NO more often.
I hope to say YES more often.
I hope to yell less and laugh more.
I hope to DO more and worry less.
I hope to take more naps.
I hope to become more involved in my husbands schooling.
I hope to manage my time more wisely.
I hope to further develop talents I have been given.
I hope to become a better wife, mother, daughter, and friend.
And I truly hope to find the {JOY} in my everyday life.
3 comments:
Amen!
This is a wonderful start for the year 2011! I love it and it seems so much more fun than just listing resolutions! I might make a hope list using yours as an example. Thanks for sharing hope and joy!
Post a Comment