{Monkey Girl Turns Two}


Adalee's new found obsession made it very easy for me to plan her 2nd birthday. We decided to celebrate it {monkey style}. Her cupcakes were probably my favorite part of the whole thing. I thought they looked way too cute to eat and seriously considered finding a way to keep them forever! Guess what? I found a way. And this way even allowed everyone to enjoy eating them too. Are you ready?
Step 1: Set them up perfectly.
Step 2: Take a ridiculously long time staring at them and being proud of yourself.
Step 3: Grab your camera.
Step 4: Push that little button until your heart is content (approximately 100 times).
Step 5: Put the camera down.
Step 6: ENJOY!
And now I can keep them forever :)
We couldn't celebrate a birthday {monkey style} with out a stop at Monkey Joe's! We invited some friends to meet us there and we all had a blast letting the kids run around and be crazy.

We finished up our celebrating with opening presents and eating our monkey cupcakes. We have been very excited to give Adalee her present from Grandma Ginny and Grandpa Doug. This girl spent all of last summer stealing everyone else's bikes, but not this next summer. Now she has her very own and she is VERY excited about it. She was so excited that she refused to open any of her other presents unless she was sitting on her bike. It made the process of opening her other gifts really long, but it was really cute.
We are so grateful for this little monkey of ours and are glad we could make her 2nd birthday a memorable one! Happy Birthday Miss Adalee Mckae!
8 comments:
I can't believe they are TWO! You did such a cute job on the cupcakes and everything, I bet Addy had a blast.
Awesome cupcakes!! I was planning on making cupcakes for Miles first birthday and was wondering how I was going to do the frosting. How did you get it to look like that? Did you use a special decorating tip? Addy looked adorable. Can't believe she is already two!
What a fun birthday! Your cupcakes are adorable! Great job! Addy is such a cutie!!! Love you guys!!
You have such cute kids! Love the cupcakes! Can't believe she's getting so big!
Happy Birthday Adalee. What a fun birthday party. She is just as cute as ever. Did you applique her t-shirt or did you buy it and then copy the design for the cupcakes. All so very cute and coordinating. You have become quite the talented crafter. Love it all.
How much fun was that!!! Everything looks so wonderful and like so much fun! I too want to know how you made those cute cupcakes? Specifically the frosting. Addy is absolutely adorable!
You have THE MOST ADORABLE family EVER!!!
The cupcakes were great! They even tasted yummy too! Miss Addy is adorable and Hallie loves her and says she's her best friend :)
Post a Comment