Sunday, November 14, 2010

{These Little Hands}



These little hands are never too far from Eli's face. It's kinda cute, sometimes annoying, but mostly cute :) It's only annoying when I am trying to feed him and I literally have to pry them away from his face. I think if he could get milk out of his hands he would be one happy boy. He tries. Really hard.





It's also not a good thing when he is angry because then he claws himself to death. He just can't quite control these little hands.



Either way, it's pretty cute. Everything about this boy is cute.

5 comments:

Shannon November 15, 2010 at 11:32 AM  

Precious! I love his little sleeper! Where did you find it?

Hansen's Fantastic Five! November 15, 2010 at 12:54 PM  

Danna...What a great mom you are to go out trunk or treating with a week old baby!! I love love love all these pics of you guys and sweet little Eli. And seriously how do you look so good after just giving birth? I just want to be there and hold that sweet boy.

Lori November 16, 2010 at 7:49 PM  

Congrats Danna and Ryan on such a cute little baby boy. He looks so much like Addee. Someone must have really strong genes. Ummm...I wonder who that is. You have darling kids and you are incredible parents. xoxo!

Rhonda Montgomery November 19, 2010 at 10:23 PM  

What a cutie you made!!! He is so adorable! I know what you mean about the hands. I recall one of mine having the same issues! He is darling. Thanks for sharing! Love ya!

Cassie November 21, 2010 at 12:27 PM  

he is precious and adorable!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP