{Eli - Day 30}

Since having children time goes by so much faster. I can hardly believe it's already been one month since our little guy joined our family! He has been such a joy and already has me wrapped around his little finger.
I feel like I don't get to hold him very much during the day so night time has definitely become Mommy and Eli time. I have no motivation to do anything whatsoever. The only thing on mind after 7:00 p.m. is getting my pj's on and curling up on the couch with my little guy. It usually ends up that we both fall asleep shortly after, but I look forward to it every night! I think he is a mama's boy ;)
In the past month he has survived his sister, learned to like his baths, learned to sleep in his own bed, become much more alert, gained a little weight, smiled a little, and slept a lot!
In the past month I have survived his sister, learned that he likes to be kept nice and toasty (this is why he wouldn't sleep in his bed), mastered changing his diaper with out getting sprayed, loved the simpleness of having a boy (no accessorizing to worry about, he just looks cute all on his own), and have slept . . . a little ;)
Eli at 3 weeks old weighed 7 pounds 13 ounces and was 20 inches long. He only wakes up once at night to eat for which I am very thankful. He is such a mellow and cuddly baby and brings a sense of calmness to our home. If there's one thing I learned from Adalee, it's that babies don't stay in this stage for long so I am taking every bit of it in. I hope time slows down a little because I sure am enjoying my snuggly time with my baby boy.
4 comments:
He is perfect Danna.
I secretly envy your life...
You are absolutely right...they grow so fast. Enjoy every moment you get to snuggle with your little one!
Wow- I can't believe he is already a month!!! Crazy how fast they grow. He is beautiful!!
Wow, you have had a busy month! You pack in a lot for a new mom, so you are right to cherish those moments of alone time with Eli. They do grow up all too quickly (of course that depends on how the day goes)! Anyway, he is a sweetheart and a beautiful little guy!
Post a Comment