Thursday, July 29, 2010

{Twenty Four}




I'm a bit behind on posting this, but the picture is accurate! I can't believe how fast time is flying with this pregnancy. I guess that's what happens when you have a very busy 18 month old to chase around. We should see some pretty big growth changes between this picture and the next one at 28 weeks. I was looking back on pictures from when I was pregnant with Adalee and the growth change during this four weeks was insane!

Lately I have noticed it getting difficult to hold Addy on my hip and then I realized it was because my hips are disappearing and getting taken over by this little guy! I can't say I enjoy having the big pregnant tummy, but I do enjoy having the opportunity to carry this little miracle. I have nick named him "Rumbler" because he doesn't usually kick too often, it's more of a giant rumble that ripples across my belly. I guess he just likes to roll around in there :)

Everyday Addy points to my belly, says "baby", then comes and gives him a big kiss! It is the cutest thing ever. I hope she will enjoy her little brother when he comes as much as she does now :)

1 comments:

Chelsea July 30, 2010 at 8:45 AM  

you are beautiful girl!! Such a great pic and a cute little belly- emphasis on the little!! Glad you are doing well. Sorry we weren't able to get together this week, it's kinda been a rough one for us, but we WILL sometime soon!!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP