Tuesday, May 4, 2010

{Three}



Today as we celebrate our three year anniversary I have found myself reflecting on the events that brought us together. It is amazing for me to look back and see all of the things that played out so perfectly. When it came time for him to pop the question there was no doubting what my answer would be. I had known from day one that this "too tough," adorable guy was not going to be able to get rid of me.





Since I had known from day one it made waiting for him to pop that question seem like forever. Somehow my impatience always seemed to sneak into our conversations and I would always receive the same reply, "Danna, just enjoy our time together dating. We only get to do this once in our lifetime so take time to really enjoy it." I am so glad my wise husband gave me this advice and I am so glad I decided to take it. We spent the next few months spending every spare second of our time together, laughing, doing silly things, staying out until ridiculous times of the night, talking hours on the phone, and falling in love. I'm so glad I have pictures and memories to look back on because they always remind me of all the reasons I fell in love with him and the good times we had dating each other. They are the foundation and the beginning to our wonderful marriage and our beautiful family.



Every day I am grateful for one simple thing, he . . . picked . . . me. HE PICKED ME! I love this man.

7 comments:

Doug and Jill May 10, 2010 at 9:27 AM  

Happy Anniversary! It is crazy how fast time goes. You two are such a cute couple.

Hansen's Fantastic Five! May 11, 2010 at 8:32 AM  

How precious! I love anniversary posts...it always makes me tear up and think about how grateful i am for my hubby! You two are too cute! Have fun in Virginia! I'll miss you!

Nicole May 11, 2010 at 1:15 PM  

Congrats! Love the pictures...especially the one of you grabbing his face while you guys are sleeping. :)

Elise May 11, 2010 at 8:12 PM  

Danna, you are so cute. Thanks for sharing all the pictures. It's so fun to look back!

Rhonda Montgomery May 15, 2010 at 8:23 AM  

You are one lucky girl! And you have made such a beautiful little family! J. and I celebrate our 30th tomorrow! You guys have so much to look forward too! Isn't life wonderful, even with the hard stuff! Love ya! Aunt Rhonda

Rhonda Montgomery May 15, 2010 at 8:23 AM  

You are one lucky girl! And you have made such a beautiful little family! J. and I celebrate our 30th tomorrow! You guys have so much to look forward too! Isn't life wonderful, even with the hard stuff! Love ya! Aunt Rhonda

Cassie May 17, 2010 at 7:00 PM  

Happy anniversary, love the pics!!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP