{The Winter Gala}
During the summer I was telling Ryan that DMU does a dance every year and that we should go. He looked at me like...yeah right! When the invites came out though he all of the sudden all about it!
We got all dolled up and went out for a night of good food (PF Changs), good company (a few of our friends), good laughs (thanks to all the drunk people on the dance floor), and over all, a good time!
Just a few of the gang
While everybody was doing this: DANCING
We were busy doing this: Mmmmmm
Alright, alright, we might have been spotted doing a LITTLE dancing, but only a little :)
It was good to go out with my babe. Sometimes I take him for granted and it's little moments like these where I am reminded of how lucky I am to have him. He was a very handsome and polite date. I think I will let him take me out again :)

3 comments:
Oh, you're so cute, Danna. Glad you had fun at the Gala! I agree. The food was yummy.
Hey! I was in a single's ward in Firth with Dustin Portella! That's funny. It looks like you had fun. You two deserve a night out. How are things going for your cute little family?
It's important that we mommy's get the chance to dress up once in a while! Looks like you had fun! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment