Addy's Walking!
Well, atleast if she wants to :) and she's pretty excited about it. So excited that half the time she makes herself fall because she is just so excited. And then when this happens I get to take pictures like this one.
Yeah...she's not a fan of it.
She has been taking steps on her own for over a month now, but this past week she decided to take off! She still preffers to crawl most of the time because she's impatient. She just wants to get to where she's going the fastest way possible and for her that's crawling. Miss Addy is getting braver by the day though and will be running all over the place soon enough I'm sure.
She's still a bit wobbly. We always say she walks like a drunken sailor, but she's a cute one nonetheless :)
3 comments:
She is so cute! I tried to play the video, but it said it was not available! Darn! Hey do you have any news on Stephanie? I can't believe she has made it this far! What a wonderful thing! Love ya,
Aunt Rhonda
Oh that is so precious! I especially loved her sound effects! This will be a treasure to have for always. I watch my own children watch videos of themselves and all but Autumn really love them. Of course we don't have video of Autumn when she was a cute little toddler because it wasn't invented yet, so she only gets to see herself at the awkward stage, but I love them just the same!
Autumn was such a wonderful toddler. I am sorry she cannot see herself then! Thanks for sharing. She is a cutie!
Walking! Wowsers! Beck is standing a little. That drunken sailor walk last a while...your guaranteed lots of entertainment in the meantime! Such a fun time!
Post a Comment