Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mystery Mail

Going to the mail box is one of the highlights of my day, sad I know. It gives Addy and I a chance to get out and I love, love, love getting mail! Especially unexpected packages, like this one.



I knew it was from my sister Shelley, however I had no clue what the package contained. As you can imagine, I was pretty excited at this point! I ripped the box open only to be more confused. Random fabrics, ribbon, and a wreath...hmmm. It looked like it had great potential to turn into something cute :) I called her up and she quickly posted a picture on her blog of what I was to turn these items into.



Fabric PUMPKINS!!! I have seen these all over the place lately and have wanted to make them so bad! These are the ones I made and I love them!

After visiting her for 2 weeks she must have caught on to the fact that I love doing craft projects to keep myself busy. It is something her and I have in common and I love it! We are always hunting for cute things to make and sharing them with eachother. It was so fun receiving this mystery "craft in a box." It made my day and left me feeling so very thankful for a sister who takes time to show me she loves me. Thank you Shelley :)

**If you are interested in making some pumpkins for yourself, you can find the tutorial here.

4 comments:

jkroper November 5, 2009 at 6:27 AM  

those are so cute! i saw those somewhere else and really wanted to make some...but i dont have a house to put them in, so maybe next year :( lol

Chelsea November 5, 2009 at 6:46 AM  

danna- hey its Chelsea Bauer from the ward- I found your blog through Carries. What a cute blog , you really take the greatest pictures ever! What a super sweet sis you have- Getting the mail is one of the highlights of my day too and would have died if I received that- so fun!!
my blog is www.benchelsbauer.blogspot.com if you want to check it out sometime!
We really need to get together and do crafts sometime soon

Hansen's Fantastic Five! November 5, 2009 at 9:26 PM  

Cute cute! you did a great job on those Danna!

Rhonda Montgomery November 14, 2009 at 10:17 AM  

I can't believe what a great crafter you have become!!! I should have known you would be because of your artistic eye!!! These are so cute. I know Aunt Lori thought they were really cute too because she had me look at Shelley's blog so I could see them!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP