9 Months

I love this girls little feet. They are so dainty and cute!
I am a little late on this, but I didn't want to miss blogging Adalee at 9 months old.
Stats:
Height: 28 1/2" (80th percentile)
Weight: 16lbs. 10 oz. (10th percentile)
Head Cir: 17 3/4" (80th percentile) - Gotta store those big brains somewhere! ;)
Addy can stand up to just about anything and walks along everything
She can stand up by herself for about 30 seconds
She waves "hi" and "bye bye"
She gives big slobbery kisses and loves to to smack her lips "muah!"
She can make a fish face
She plays peek-a-boo all by herself
She can crawl up the stairs
She loves to dance to any beat she hears
She can throw tantrums (not a fan of this one)
She can shake her head "no no"
She can clap her hands
She refuses to eat baby food because she thinks she is a big girl now
She still has us wrapped around her little finger and she knows it
We love our Addy Bug!
6 comments:
She is SO adorable!! Is that the skirt you made for her? And did you make those super adorable leggings?! You are amazing! You'll have to show me how you made everything!
She sure is getting big! We miss her and can't wait to see her and you 2 at Christmas. And hopefully we will be joining you guys out there next summer.
She is too cute!
I was so sure - from reading the title - that you were going to say you were pregnant. You know - the whole 9 month thing. :)
She is adorable!!
~S
Hey, I'm one of Ryan's friend's from HS, I asked him if you guys had a blog on facebook. So I've been checking out your blog. YOur lil girl COULD NOT BE CUTER!! SHe is ADORABLE. I have 2 lil boys and I'm finally pregnant with a GIRL, I'm SO EXCITED! MY husband's Tongan, so she won't be a blonde hair-blue eyed baby like yours.. haha.. You're a GREAT photographer too.
I love that picture. Is that one of the skirts you made? It turned out so darling! I can't remember if it was you or Shelley that was making the skirts, but this one is so cute! and on such a cute model!
Post a Comment