The Mysterious Thump

This morning I put Adalee down for a nap and about a minute later I heard a loud thump followed by a cry I didn't even know she had. At that moment I was thinking to myself, "Please tell me she just bumped her head on the crib and that she didn't fall out!" Well, I rushed into her bedroom to find her on the floor. She had indeed managed to fall out of her crib. I felt so awful and sick to my stomach. All I could do was scoop her up and hold her.
Since I wasn't in there when she fell I wasn't really sure if she landed right on her head. I wanted to make sure she didn't have a concussion or anything so I wouldn't let her go back to sleep. Besides, I was not about to put her back in her crib and we don't have a pack and play either. After a few hours I walked into the living room to find her curled up on the floor fast asleep. I guess she decided the floor was going to have to do until Daddy comes home and can lower her crib down (again). Yes, that's right, again! We already did once, but apparently that's not enough. Looks like we have a climber on our hands.
2 comments:
I told Chase it's time to move the crib down again!!! I'm going to do that tonight again too!
Ya, once Hallie started standing up I lowered the crib all the way. The sleep sack helps too, it really is wonderful! Hope she is ok!
Post a Comment