Tell Us How You Really Feel...


After many failed attempts at getting Adalee to smile for this picture I gave up and decided to capture what she really has been feeling like. Her top two teeth are breaking through at the same time and she is so sad! She also has a cough and the two just don't go well together. It always seems like my favorite pictures usually end up being the ones I'm not really going for. Sometimes you've gotta stop trying to get them to do what you want them to do and let them be what they want to be! 
In spite of all her sadness, she did end of giving me one (and only one) of her sweet smiles :) But smile or no smile, I love this little girl.
5 comments:
Awww, that first one is so sad : ( Poor little thing and poor you. Hope she's back to her smiley self soon.
I love it!!! She is too cute!!! I am so sorry she is sad but that picture and the outfit is adorable :) Miss you guys!!
Oh my goodness! That first one is such a sad little girl. Poor girl. You do have a cutie though :)
So cute! It was good to see you today. Love your blog!
Rindee
Sometimes the sad ones are my favorite. Snap away, I say. Hope her teeth come all the way in soon.
Post a Comment