Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

The pumpkins before...



The pumpkins during...Addy wasn't too sure about sticking her hand in the ooey gooey pumpkin



The inside of Ryan's pumpking was rotten...YUCK!



The pumpkins after!






Addy's cute polka dot pumpkin :) This was my favorite and she loved it! I thought it was perfect for her.





Ryan took the night off from studying and we carved pumpkins as a family! We had so much fun watching Adalee with her first pumpkin. We had layed down paper bags on the carpet so that she could see everything we were doing. She was much more interesed in the bags than the pumpkin. She loved scooting around on them and kicking her legs. I love that we always buy her toys, but half of the time her favorite things to play with are random, everday things we just have laying around. Looks like I know what to give her for Christmas ;)

After we carved our pumpkins we dipped apples in carmel...yum. Growing up this was always a tradition in my family and I decided that I wanted to carry the tradition on with my little family too. We had a great time and I was so excited that I finally got to do something festive with Ryan and Adalee. This month has been so crazy that we haven't really gotten to get ino the spirit of things. I can't wait for all of the upcoming holidays. This is my favorite time of year!

2 comments:

Carrie Fowler October 29, 2009 at 7:58 PM  

I love the polka dot one! How cute! Also I love your family picture at the top.

kyle, kristin and kj October 30, 2009 at 10:20 AM  

we just might be there next year with you to join in on the fun

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP