New Things
1. Look out world, Addy is up on her hands and knees ready to go! Now, if only she could figure out how to go frontwards instead of backwards ;) I'm not sure how I feel about this whole crawling thing. I'm pretty sure it is going to make my life much more complicated. Time to start baby proofing the house...ugh!

2. She looks like such a big girl sitting in the shopping cart all on her own. Makes me a little sad :( Now people oohh and ahhh at her even more since they can see her better. These cute little old grandma and grandpa's are always asking what aisle of the grocery store I found her on. 
3. Every Friday all of us girls in the complex and their children do something called Fun Fridays. It's just something to get our kids out of the house and allows us moms to sociaize a bit. A week ago we went to a VERY cool park. It had an old carousel that the kids could ride for only 50 cents a ride! They also allowed the adults to ride for free if you were just standing next to your child. Adalee was a little unsure of it and got a little scared in the middle of the ride, but I am sure she will be all about it next year.
4. This is nothing new, but I haven't really posted a picture of Addy gettin' "down and dirty" with her food. She is such a good eater (which I am very thankful for). Everyone always asks me what her favorite kind of food is and I feel like a horrible mother because I honestly don't know! She eats everyting and doesn't really seem to care one way or another what she is eating.
She is changing so fast and we are trying to enjoy every moment of every stage. I try to enjoy the here and now instead of thinking about the little things she used to do that I miss. It won't be too long before we will be looking back and wishing we had spent a little more time "Finding Joy in the Journey."
4 comments:
I always see ryan when I look at her but the one in the shopping cart is all you! love all these pics. wish we could be there to see her grow.
She is ADORABLE!!! I would be one of those people saying "what row did you find her on?". haha Sounds like you are loving it out there
Tyler crawled backwards at first too. i think that is so cute. Child proofing isn't to bad, just do it as you go. It is funny though, our house is Tyler proof but when other kids come over to play it is amazing what they get into that Tyler has never took notice of. Looks like you guys are loving your new place. your pictures are so cute.
What adorable pictures. Especially the one in the shopping cart!!! I remember feeling so sad when Mylee could sit in the cart too. She seemed so big. Hey, I'm still sorry about stealing the giraffe from you guys on the carousel! Hopefully the tiger was still fun.
Post a Comment