White Coat Ceremony
This past Saturday Ryan participated in the Des Moines University, White Coat Ceremony. It was kind of like a big graduation, except for we are only just beginning. They donned their white doctors coats, recited the student oath, and signed the student honor code. It was really fun to see Ryan take one of his first steps to becoming a doctor. He has worked so hard for this and Adalee and I are so proud of him!
Look at those big grins! She was so proud of her daddy :)
We found a cool place down by the river to take some pictures so we decided to play around a bit
3 comments:
Ryan,you look great in that white coat. It suits you. Good luck with everything. Danna, I love looking at all the local events you have been attending. It looks like such a fun place. Adalee is so cute. Keep the pics coming. Miss you guys.
Congrats to you guys! I found your blog on Jamie Hansens blog. If you want an invite to mine send me your email to mcheger@gmail.com It was nice chatting with you Sunday. I feel like I don't ever get to talk to any women in the ward because of primary, but now you are in our same boat! Gotta love it! Cute blog by the way! Miss Adalee is so adorable!
Love your cute family. And Ryan's looking so official in his white coat! Nice!
Post a Comment