Friday, September 18, 2009

My Little Punkin' in the Pumpkin Patch



Iowa offers yet another fun place to visit. With all of these fun places to go it makes it really hard to not enjoy Iowa, we are loving it out here. Today for "Fun Friday" we visited Howell's Pumpkin Patch, one of the most adorable places we have been to since moving to Iowa! There were tons of activities for the kiddos.

Adalee was able to pet a goat,



Go on a tractor ride


This looks like a future farmer to me!


Sit in a corn box (take the sand out of sand box and replace with corn!) and on top of a huge hay bale.





Mommy got to take cute pictures of Addy with the pumpkins.









And then mommy got to have her picture taken with the pumpkins! ;)




Adalee and I had a great time together today. Every day I am grateful for the oppurtunity I have to stay home with her and the time we get to spend with eachother. She is my little pal.

4 comments:

Unknown September 18, 2009 at 8:05 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hansen's Fantastic Five! September 18, 2009 at 8:09 PM  

that was my comment deleted...how the heck was i logged in as "frugal"?? Oh well heres what it said..."love love love those pics!! The one of Addy on the tractor not looking at the camera totally cracks me up...future farmer indeed. Iowa is pretty fun..i've grown fond of this place. Even on the coldest days of winter we can still find fun things to do.

Tearsa September 21, 2009 at 1:46 PM  

Your pics always look so better than mine. I'd say it's your camera and talent, but I think a lot of it has to do with the little angel in all the pics :) Adalee is adorable and we love her to pieces. Ben even said she was so much cuter on the tractor bikes than Cole was! So glad that we get to see you guys all the time.

Ashley Webb September 21, 2009 at 3:29 PM  

I love your pictures!! The first one of the pumpkins is awesome and Addy is adorable! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP