Leaving on a Jet Plane...

Today's a bit of an emotional day for me. However, I am not here to tell you about how sad I am, but to tell you how grateful I am for the wonderful parents I was blessed with and the beautiful example they are setting for us all by going on a mission. They finnished at the MTC and passed with flying colors and today is the day they begin there new adventure in England. My parents are the most amazing people I know and I hope the people of England know just how blessed they are to be getting such a wonderful missionary couple.
My parents are really going to be missed by this group of kiddos...
But I think they will be even more missed by this group of kiddos...
We are all exactly an inch apart in height!


We love you Mom and Dad. Always know that you have your family right "behind" you!
3 comments:
Very cute pics of the family! Your family will be gaining so many blessings by having your parents serve a mission. It's been amazing the amount of blessings we have received since Mitch's parents have left. I can only imagine how you feel this day but just think you are just one day closer to seeing them again! by the way you both looked so cute at the library today!
Love the pictures of your family! your parents will be great missionaries!
Amazing and fun pics of your family! So fun.
Post a Comment