Up, Up, and Away!

I don't think I have ever had so many fun things to blog about :) And here is yet another fun event we went to! We decided on Ryan's last night of freedom before starting school that we wanted to do something fun. Luckily the Indianola Balloon Festival just happened to be going on. We invited the Fowlers(who are from my hometown, what a small world it is!) to come with us. Their twins are adorable! I think we had more fun watching them get so excited over the balloons.
Once again Adalee didn't really get the whole idea of it, but she enjoyed sitting with us anyway. It was so fun to see all of the different hot air balloons in the sky. I was surprised at how many there were. I think we counted 36 in the air at one time! We will definately have to go again next year. 
Unfortunately all of my close up pictures of the balloons somehow were erased. So sorry mom...Ry had taken a picture of a Curves balloon just for you! You will just have to imagine it :)
1 comments:
What...36 balloons? You MUST come up here for balloon fiesta. You won't be able to count there are so many..hundreds, seriously. As always, great pictures of you guys. Looks like a fun place to be.
Post a Comment