Saturday, June 20, 2009

Strawberry Day's Rodeo

Our last weekend in Utah we spent with Ryan's family and Friday night Debbie and Larry took us to the Strawberry Day's Rodeo! I love rodeos and this one was probably one of the best ones I've been to. Adalee wasn't too sure about it at first because it was so loud, but after I put her in the sling and covered up her ears she was golden. She even fell asleep for about 10 minutes. I think one of my favorite parts of the rodeo didn't even have to do with the cowboys and cowgirls. It was the "half time" of the rodeo when two motorcross guys did some crazy tricks. It was insane...they are insane! I can barely do a back flip on the tramp let alone on a motorcycle flying through the air! We had a blast and it was fun to take Adalee to her very first rodeo :)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP