Baby Laughs and Uggs
A couple of weeks ago Ryan got Adalee's first baby laughs out of her. Unfortunately I wasn't there and Ryan didn't think to call for me to come in :( We here this little giggle from her quite frequently now though and it makes us laugh every time. For some reason she thinks it's so funny when you pucker your lips together and blow...don't ask me?? Here's just a little clip of her laugh. She laughed so much she spit up and got the hiccups! Gotta love it!
Aren't these uggs adorable on her?! They're still a little big, but winter is almost over and I wanted her to wear them. I just put some socks on underneath so they would stay on better :) I am in love with them! And her!
3 comments:
She's ADORABLE!!!
I want to meet her... hopefully before she's grown up.
I love the Uggs. What a cute picture!
I had to show that video to blake it was so funny!!! And I'm all for a baby thats in style!
Post a Comment