Saturday, March 14, 2009

2 BIG . . . 2 FAST . . .



Adalee is 2 months old and we love her WAY 2 much! She is so smiley and such a happy baby! We just can't get enough of this little bug. Doesn't she look adorable in that hat that is twice her size? She can make anything look cute...even that goofy hat! We had to make our trip to Old Navy somewhat exciting :)

8 comments:

Miquelyn Hollingsworth March 15, 2009 at 5:24 PM  

She is such a cutie!It would be impossible to not love her way too much!

Unknown March 15, 2009 at 7:18 PM  

She's getting so big and what a cute little smile. It makes me so excited for you and for me! I would love for you two to come and visit me and my bed-ridden self.

♥Shelley March 16, 2009 at 12:47 PM  

She is 2 CUTE : )Wish I could get some love on that little one, maybe this summer.

Doug and Jill March 17, 2009 at 9:02 AM  

Hi Danna. Your baby is so cute. It is crazy how fast they grow.

shelbell March 17, 2009 at 2:22 PM  

She is so dang cute! I hope I don't have to wait too long to meet that little cutie! Yeah for two months old!

Megan March 19, 2009 at 7:13 PM  

Wow she is so adorable. and so big! We are sorry we couldn't make it to the blessing, thanks for inviting us. We would still like to see this little girl sometime. We should get together. What do you think?

The Kovac Family March 23, 2009 at 7:31 AM  

She is so cut and smiley! I can't believe how big she is getting and I haven't even met her yet! Only a week and a half I suppose until she is mine for the taking for a bit! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP