Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sweet Baby . . .

I always love the pictures of new borns so we had to get some of Adalee. We didn't want to pay hundreds of dollars though, so we did them ourselves! I have really been wanting to get back into photography because I love it and now I have the perfect little model to practice on :) My sister Shelley who is AMAZING at photography just got a new camera so she sold us her old one and we are so excited to learn how to use it and become better photographers! I hope you enjoy our first shot at using our new camera and Adalee's first photoshoot because we sure enjoyed it!

3 comments:

Blake and Katie Summers February 24, 2009 at 9:51 PM  

Look at your beautiful family!!! I cant wait to be a mommy, I admit iam TOTALLY and COMPLETELY jealous right now!!! She is so precious!!!

jkroper February 25, 2009 at 4:23 PM  

awwww!! so cute!! It totally looks like you know what you're doing with that new camera!! Will you take Troy's pictures? lol.. :)

Matt and Amber February 25, 2009 at 8:04 PM  

I am seriously impressed! You've motivated me to go buy a nice camera! I love it!!! That's talent

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP