Big Mama!
Another 4 weeks has passed so it was time to take another picture. This last 4 weeks my baby decided she needed more room which meant me getting a lot bigger. It just kind of popped out of nowhere! It was kind of a shock to watch it happen, but at least I know our little girl is growing big and strong :)


6 comments:
Lookin' good, but I still wouldn't call you "BIG mama."
you have a volleyball in you! you are sure a CUTE pregnant girl! it's getting closer :)
You look adorable! Wow! Seven months! Where did the time go?
YOu look amazing! And I have that same Aero sweater, haha!
Cute! Your little tummy is super cute. So excited for you guys!
You certainly don't look big enough to be 7 months!!! Enjoy it now, because by the 2nd pregnancy this will be you at about 5 months!
Post a Comment