Sunday, October 5, 2008

Update On The Belly(s)


Ryan was a little jealous of my tummy so he decided he needed one! While we were in a maternity story he strapped the fake pillow tummy onto himself and I couldn't help but laugh. If you have ever been in a maternity store, comic relief is a necessity! You have to be able to laugh at all the ridiculous things you are about to wear. I was glad he came along for the trip :)

p.s. Note Ryan's famous heart over the tummy picture. Ryan always makes fun of anyone doing this pose in a picture, myself included. He thought he would give it a try :)

6 comments:

whit October 6, 2008 at 7:45 AM  

I can't believe how fast time is flying... you are going to have that baby before you know it! you are looking cuter and cuter!

J. Anderson Family October 6, 2008 at 7:55 PM  

You two are so cute! I'm glad Ryan was able to have that fun experience! He looks good pregnant! :o)

The Kovac Family October 6, 2008 at 8:29 PM  

Danna you have the cutest "little tummy" ever! I am so excited for the two of you...did you say Ry is having twins?

The Kovac Family October 6, 2008 at 8:30 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt and Amber October 8, 2008 at 7:31 AM  

lol! That is great! I saw your countdown today too. double digits! YAY! Happy day!

shelbell October 12, 2008 at 5:53 PM  

Seriously, I am bigger than you and 2 months behind you. Not fair! Ah, well, at least Ryan can sympathize with me. Hope your feeling good:)

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP