Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Craft Night!

I found myself with some extra time a couple of weekends ago so I decided to be crafty. Thanks to my mother in-laws vinyl lettering machine, I was able to personalize an FHE board for my sister for her birthday. I had so much fun doing it and was pleased with how it turned out :) And best of all my sister loved it!

8 comments:

whit September 11, 2008 at 5:33 AM  

You are so good at those :)! I still have my tile on our dresser in our room. I love it!

♥Shelley September 11, 2008 at 5:23 PM  

It turned out great Danna. Steph's getting her gift from me early too. I'll post about it after she gets the package.

Megan September 13, 2008 at 5:26 PM  

Hey thanks for the comment. I love the FHE board. I've been wanting to make one of those forever. I dunno how though. maybe I can show you some cake tips and you can teach me how to do vinyl. Very cute. Hey i want you to come to my girls night out. take a look at my blog for more details. my husband said I sounds like a salesman, but i just want a girls party. I don't even wear jewelry. haha just earings!

Unknown September 14, 2008 at 6:44 PM  

And you don't think you are crafty. I am serious about when I buy a house I am hiring you to decorate it :)

shelbell September 16, 2008 at 10:04 AM  

Ah, cute. I'm doing a Super Saturday class next month for that board(not as personalized...love yours!). I'm sure she loved it. Wish I lived closer and could make cool presents for everyone too!

Blake and Katie Summers September 17, 2008 at 4:12 PM  

awwww, aren't you a little home maker!! Way cute, i need to get one of those vinyl letter machine things!

J. Anderson Family September 19, 2008 at 11:19 AM  

That turned out really cute! I remember when Josh and I made one for his family last year. We had so much fun! There is a lot of hard work that goes into something like that. I bet your sister loved it!

Yates Family October 7, 2008 at 6:45 AM  

Hey Danna I want some instructions on how to make this!! ITs AWESOME! Let me know k?

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP