Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Surprise Surprise!


We are excited to be able to soon welcome our new little edition to our family! Danna is pregnant with our first child and is due January 15th. We hope you are all as excited as we are for our little bundle of joy (except for the dirty diapers and sleepless nights and blow outs and spit up and the actual delivering part and no time to ourselves). It will all be worth it though!



We promise there is a baby there somewhere!

12 comments:

Anonymous,  July 1, 2008 at 7:43 PM  

I'M HONORED TO BE THE FIRST TO CONGRADULATE YOU!!! I'm so EXCITED!!! I'M GOING TO BE A GRANDMA TO A BEAUTIFUL PETTIT BABY.

WOW........LOVE YOU SO MUCH

jkroper July 1, 2008 at 8:34 PM  

OMG!!! thats so exciting!!! im so happy for you guys!! congratulations!!!! love you guys!!

shelbell July 1, 2008 at 8:54 PM  

Am I psychic or what??? Yeah for the Pettit baby!!! Congrats you guys, I am SO happy for you both. You'll be the cutest mommy and daddy:)
love,
Shel

David July 1, 2008 at 9:20 PM  

Thanks for sharing your great news!!! Congratulations Danna & Ryan!

With lots of love from all us Beans

Autumn July 1, 2008 at 9:38 PM  

Yeah for you!! So glad you found my blog!

The Kovac Family July 1, 2008 at 9:57 PM  

I knew it!!! I tried getting it out of you as many ways as I knew how on Saturday night! Good job keeping it a secret! I am so excited for both of you! Congratulations!!!!!!!

Anonymous,  July 2, 2008 at 4:44 AM  

wow!!!! congratulations! that is so exciting. Good luck with everything! -you're going to be parents!!! :) congrats!

Anonymous,  July 2, 2008 at 4:47 AM  

p.s. danna is going to be one CUTE pregnant girl!

Ader Family July 2, 2008 at 5:48 AM  

I'm going to have to add my congrats to everyone else's.
This is so AWESOME!!

Oh - and I completely agree with the fact that Danna is going to be an incredibly CUTE pregnant lady.
Take lots of pictures!!
~Steph

J. Anderson Family July 2, 2008 at 9:32 AM  

Wow!!! We are so excited for you two! We think you have excellent timing as well. Our little ones will only be about six months apart. Josh wants Ryan to know that he was not looking forward to the spit-up, diapers, late nights, etc.; however, he is loving every second of it. Somehow it makes a huge difference when it's your own baby! :o)
Congratulations! You'll be such cute parents! We love you both!

Shannon July 5, 2008 at 6:08 PM  

Congrats!! Can't wait to hear all about the pregnancy and arrival of you little one!

Matt and Amber July 14, 2008 at 8:31 PM  

I'm so glad you guys found us! This will make it so much easier to keep in touch! YAY for babies! I'm so excited for you guys! This will be great... We'll all have little squirts running around.

So was it a surprise or were you expecting it??? We'll have to go shopping together when you guys find out what you're having (are you going to find out?) MUAH to you both.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP